Area IT Support Officer for new Area Operation Office at VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.c
Welcome to Jobwebethiopia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Ethiopia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.C
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ethiopia
- Major Responsibilities:
- Install and maintain Core banking application and the corresponding database at a branch level
- Provide technical support on the company’s Core banking System based on user inquiries. This includes both application and database level support based on the nature of the problem
- Apply patches and new releases on the company’s Core Banking System as per the direction given by the department Head
- Install troubleshhoot and maintain software on client computers. This includes Operating Systems, Microsoft Office application, Antivirus, any other application / software used by the company
- Install troubleshhoot and maintain hardware devices. This includes Computers, Printers, scanners, photocopy machines etc.
- Install, troubleshoot and maintain branches Local Area Networks
- Monitor branch Connectivity (VPN) and report failures to Ethio-telecom and follow-up until issues resolved
- Record recurrent IT issues at the branch level and come up with long lasting solution
- Perform scheduled preventive and corrective maintenances
- Properly document problems and their resolution and post it on a shared platform
- Maintain up-to-date records of all IT equipment of the branches
- Ensure instituition’s IT policy is applied to the respective branches
- Provide trainings to Branch users
- Perform other duties as assigned by the department
Qualification, Skill and Experience:
- BSc Degree in computer science, computer technology or related field with a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- Proven experience in managing and troubleshooting Microsoft SQL server and Oracle databases
- Proven experience in hardware and software installation, maintainance and troublweshooting
- Experience in installation and maintainace of Lacal Area Networks
- Ability to use basic power tools and machinery.
- Ability to understand and follow written instructions.
- Ability to organize and priorities own workload.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Good analytical skill
How to Apply
Women applicants are highly encouraged to apply Candidates who fulfil the requirements can submit in person or send their application letter and curriculum vitae, Head Office located near Gerji Mebrat Hail square VisionFund MFI (S.C.) P.O. BOX 31478, Addis Ababa Telephone-0116478356/0116478357
- Closing Date: 19/03/2019