Accountant at Tadesse Kiros Law Office
Welcome to Jobwebethiopia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Ethiopia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Tadesse Kiros Law Office
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ethiopia
Our office is looking to hire a motivated, organized, forward-thinking team member for the position of an accountant.
- Establish appropriate procedures for preparation of accounting records and financial reports
- Maintain and monitor account balances and perform monthly bank reconciliations
- Post monthly journal entries including income, expense, and capital accruals
- Prepare month-end and annual financial statements
- Post and maintain cash receipts database
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
- Maintain records of authorizations
- Comply with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Guide accounting staff by coordinating activities
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursement
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Academic Requirement: BA (Minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.4 or above).
- Job Experience: minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- (Preferably in a corporate legal environment).
- Strong computing skills, including excel and experience with accounting programs required
- Must be Peachtree Proficient
How to Apply
Interested candidates who satisfy the provided requirements can submit their resume, credentials and a letter of motivation to [email protected]
Strong command of the English language is critical.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
For more information about our office, please visit our website www.tadessekiros.com